Welcome to the Southeastern New Mexico Economic Development District web site. Here you will find the information necessary to understand how the Council of Governments operates and how we can assist in strengthening the regional economy.
- 2017 Quarterly Board Meeting Dates: July 14th October 13th
- Board Meeting Agenda for the July 14th Board Meeting will be available for viewing once finalized.
We are a non-profit organization whose region includes Chaves, Eddy, Lea, Lincoln and Otero Counties. We are involved in:
- Business Development
- Business Retention
- Community Facilities Planning
- Economic Development
- Grant Assistance
- Human Resources Development
- Water Management Planning
- Legislative Initiatives
- Transportation Planning & Development
- Urban and Regional Planning
Our mission is to provide leadership to enhance the quality of life, jobs and services.
Southeastern New Mexico Economic Development District/Council of Governments
1600 SE Main Street, Suite D Roswell, New Mexico 88203
Phone: (575) 624-6131 Fax: (575) 624-6134